Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities!
The work we do is critical for the success of the youth in our community, and we could not do it without committed volunteers. At the Clubs, members are encouraged and inspired to explore their potential and prepare for their future in the years ahead.
Please email Grace Bettendorf at [email protected] to be added to our volunteer email list, schedule a donation drop-off at a Boys & Girls Club, or ask any questions you might have. We appreciate your consideration, and we look forward to connecting with you soon!
HOW YOU CAN SERVE
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
Club Programs and Activities
Individual volunteer activities and projects are available at all of our full Twin Cities Club locations and Voyageur Environmental Center in Mound, MN. As an individual volunteer, you can choose whereyou would like to help. You could help wherever you are needed, assist with a specific program of interest, or bring your own special skill or talent to share with our Club members!
Small Group Volunteer Projects
Club Program Projects
For the safety of our youth and respect to ourstaffing patterns, we limit the number of group volunteers in the range of 2 to 15 per event. Some Clubs can accommodate more volunteers than others.
Large Group Volunteer Projects
Large group projects are available at most Clubs and typically involve painting, landscaping, cleaning, or other similar activities. The maximum group size for this type of volunteer event varies per project, but generally we cannot accommodate groups larger than 50 and prefer groups at 25 or less.
An investment in the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities literally changes lives.
You can give time, donate money, even help us spread the word—whatever works.
It all makes a difference.
For more information about volunteering, contact Grace Bettendorf at [email protected] or 651-200-4102
Why become a volunteer?
If you’re a volunteer…
- Volunteers almost always benefit more than those they serve
- Volunteering time makes you feel like you have more time
- Volunteering your skills helps you develop new skills
- Volunteering for activities helps you have a healthier body
- Volunteering makes you feel more love
If you’re a Club member…
- Volunteers often don’t know their real impact on youth.
- Volunteers support staff and improve overall program impact.
- Volunteers share their personal history which gives youth greater insight into their own possibility.
- Volunteers increase the activity level of youth and likelihood of participation in healthy options.
- Volunteers show youth they matter to the community and that people care.
Join our community to ensure bright futures for youth in the Twin Cities!
Your donations help shape the future of our community.