Volunteer With Us!
An investment in the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities literally changes lives.
You can give time, donate money, even help us spread the word—whatever works.
It all makes a difference.
For more information about volunteering, contact Molly Hemes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-200-4102
Why Volunteer at the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities?
If you are a volunteer:
– Volunteers almost always benefit more than those they serve
– Volunteering time makes you feel like you have more time
– Volunteering your skills helps you develop new skills
– Volunteering for activities helps you have a healthier body
– Volunteering makes you feel more love
If you are a Club member:
– Volunteers often don’t know their real impact on youth.
– Volunteers support staff and improve overall program impact.
– Volunteers share their personal history which gives youth greater insight into their own possibility.
– Volunteers increase the activity level of youth and likelihood of participation in healthy options.
– Volunteers show youth they matter to the community and that people care.