Due to COVID-19 restrictions and precautions, we are currently limiting volunteer engagement at the Clubs. Please continue to check this page for updates on our available in-person volunteer opportunities. In the meantime, please consider engaging in the following opportunities to support the Clubs:
- Host a donation drive: hygiene items, household items, school supplies, games, and educational activities are always appreciated by Club youth and families!
- Consider hosting a virtual career day for Club teens through your company/business
- Volunteer in small groups at our Voyageur Environmental Center in Mound, MN this spring
- Raise awareness about the Clubs on social media and/or host a peer-to-peer fundraiser
Please email Molly Hemes at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our volunteer email list, schedule a donation drop-off at a Boys & Girls Club, or ask any questions you might have. We appreciate your consideration, and we look forward to connecting with you soon!
Volunteer With Us!
An investment in the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities literally changes lives.
You can give time, donate money, even help us spread the word—whatever works.
It all makes a difference.
For more information about volunteering, contact Molly Hemes at email@example.com or 651-200-4102
Why Volunteer at the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities?
If you are a volunteer:
– Volunteers almost always benefit more than those they serve
– Volunteering time makes you feel like you have more time
– Volunteering your skills helps you develop new skills
– Volunteering for activities helps you have a healthier body
– Volunteering makes you feel more love
If you are a Club member:
– Volunteers often don’t know their real impact on youth.
– Volunteers support staff and improve overall program impact.
– Volunteers share their personal history which gives youth greater insight into their own possibility.
– Volunteers increase the activity level of youth and likelihood of participation in healthy options.
– Volunteers show youth they matter to the community and that people care.