Please join us for an all-new ((virtual)) experience!
We are very excited to announce that a new ((virtual)) event, Cooking with the Clubs, is premiering in February 2021! This event is hosted by our Associate Board, a group of young professionals dedicated to helping the Boys & Girls Clubs expand our supporter base through volunteerism, networking and fundraising.
Cooking with the Clubs will feature popular local chefs, mixologists, breweries, and sommeliers. Attendees will choose from a selection of cocktail, wine pairing, and meal options then will receive a video and ingredient list to prepare the meals at home throughout the month of February. The event will also include:
- One live ((virtual)) program on February 12 at 6pm featuring an appetizer cooking class by Miss Minnesota 2019, Kathryn Kueppers!
- Exclusive access to our online auction February 8-15
- Cookbook with recipes from the chefs and Club youth
- Entrance into a drawing for great prizes!
Choose classes from popular local chefs!
- David Fhima (Fhima’s): Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- Louis Hunter (Trio Plant Based): Vegan Lou Wrap and Lemon Pepper Cauliflower Wings
- Jonathan Gans (The Bachelor Farmer, Northlands Consulting): Pan Roasted Duck Breast and Warm Spinach Salad
- Christian DeLeon (Copper Hen): Paella and Flan
- Michael Willenbring (Manger): Braised Short Rib and 24K Gold Chocolate Tart
- Alex Warren (a Bird in Hand): Braised Lamb Shanks and Paratha Flatbread
Plus, fun cocktails from Fulton, Jesse Held (Earl Giles Distillery), and Andres & Alejandro Barajas (El Nivel Tequila); beer pairings from Schell’s Brewery; and wine pairings from sommelier Jason Kallsen!
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities’ Healthy Lifestyles strategy develops young people’s capacity to live healthfully by educating youth about fitness, nutrition, and good decision making. Our Kids Feeding Kids Program is just one example of how BCGTC works to ensure that all BGCTC members receive the essential nutrients, as well as the nutrition education, to grow into healthy and productive members of society.
Support Healthy Lifestyles and our other youth programs by joining us for Cooking with the Clubs! Don’t miss out on this fun and delicious event – from the comfort of your home!